The greatest commandment Jesus Christ gave was that we would love God with everything we have and love our neighbours as ourselves. His last command was that we would go into all the world and preach the gospel. We believe these two things comprise the reason for our existence as a church, the strategy for our priorities, and the sure promise of fulfilling God’s purposes on earth. We rest therefore, in and on these Scriptures as the foundation for all we do in His Name:
Matthew 22:37-39; 28:18-20; Acts 1:8
In Loving God we are fully committed to the development and increase in:
• Faithful teaching and preaching of the Word of God – establishing consistent devotional life.
• Vibrant and intimate praise and worship in our meetings and as lifestyle.
• Consistent, effective prayer.
• Discipleship and equipping programs.
• Effective small groups.
• Giving generously to the work of the Lord.
• Community services and projects.
In Loving People we are fully committed to Mission everywhere:
• 16% tithes/offering directed to Missions
• In house, every meeting and program with soul winning intention
• Feeding the hungry, emergency and transitional housing in Geraldton
• Local and Regional outreaches (church plants)
• Supporting church planting state-wide and internationally
• Supporting missions organisations local, state, national and international
• Having the freedom to consider carefully individual requests as they are presented