Care of Your Mental Health Weekend
The Brain Medic™ program is suitable for
pastors, leaders, staff, volunteers and community participants.
Seminar cost is $25 per person, payable on the day.
see further for details regarding the speaker, Rochelle Masters and the content
and order of the Saturday morning training.
We are able to take RSVPs up until October 18 for the Saturday seminar. e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Saturday October 19.
Saturday October 19: 9:30-11:30am (brief morning tea break in between sessions).
Health First Aid Training (2 x 45 minutes sessions)
It would be best if people attend both as the second session builds on from the first. The training will be broken into 2 x 45 min sessions:
- What is Mental Health First Aid?
- Where, when, what, and how to refer to professional
- Spiritual formation and mental health issues
- Understanding the needs of children suffering mental
- Tackling anxiety. The ‘Tackling Anxiety’ Masterclass unpacks the biology and psychology of managing anxiety. It brings tools, tips and tricks to better understanding anxiety management. The session will include a presentation, Q&A and a take home for participants to refer to after the event.